Service Level Agreement
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between D-VUE Limited t/a QUAL-E-PASS and you the Customer for the provisioning of services required to support and sustain the Product or Service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders.
his Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals & Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent service support and delivery to you the Customer by QUAL-E-PASS.
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider and Customer will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Service Provider: QUAL-E-PASS. (“Provider”)
Customer: Customer (“Customer”)
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement will be reviewed once per year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
QUAL-E-PASS (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager: D-VUE Limited t/a QUAL-E-PASS
Review Period: Annually (12 months)
5. Service Agreement
This agreement is valid on a rolling yearly basis which becomes effective from the date of onboarding. The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1. Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- Manned telephone support
- Monitored email support
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs may apply)
5.2. Customer Requirements
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representative(s) when resolving a service-related incident or request.
5.3. Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
5.4. Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1. Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Telephone support: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (09:00 to 17:00) Monday – Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service.
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (09:00 to 17:00) Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
- Onsite assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week.
6.2. Service Requests
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 0 – 8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
7. Support Contact List
8. Termination of Agreement Process
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement without prejudice to any rights of action in respect of any breach by giving three (3) months prior written notice.
- At any time upon six (6) weeks prior written notice by either party following a failure by the other party to remedy a breach of this Agreement of which not less than one (1) months’ notice has been given.
- At any time by giving written notice from the Service Purchaser to the Service Provider with immediate effect in the event that:
- The Service Purchaser has evidence that the Service Provider has caused through (act or omission) abuse to a Service User or that there is in the opinion of the Service Purchaser a significant risk of abuse to a Service User.
This notice was last updated on 6th January 2020.